This month, we return to IN PERSON Networking at Noon! Networking at Noon is sponsored by the Kristy Dugan MOVE Real Estate Group!
Networking at Noon is a sponsored lunch meeting from our members in the catering and service industry and can be hosted by another member. This event moves around town, utilizing member businesses space. This event allows you to meet and hear about members' backgrounds and businesses. The first thirty minutes is designed for open networking followed by round table introduction of each member. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a friendly and intimate setting and walk away with knowledge from an hour well spent. Each member has two minutes to describe your business, share referrals, and make those Chamber connections.
Participants must be members in good standing with the Chamber of St. Matthews. Prospective members are welcome.
- Reservations Required - registration closes at 9am the morning of the event.
- Open to members and prospective members
- After registration reaches the headcount designated for each individual venue, you'll be placed on a waiting list. If a cancelation occurs, chamber staff will move down the waiting list.
- 24 Hour Notification – must be given if participant is expected to be absent. This allows for seat to be filled. Extenuating and/or extreme circumstances will be reviewed, upon request, on an individual basis.
- Failure to attend two events within a six month period without proper cancellation notification – that individual will not be allowed to participate for the following six months. The company is still eligible for participation.
- July Event Limited to 15
RSVP is required. RSVP online or contact the Chamber staff at 899-2523.